I think I fail to realize on a regular basis, just how lucky I really am, taking for granted all the richness I have in my life. I have a wonderful husband, supportive and loving family that I wouldn’t trade for the world, among many other things. Life is busy and stressful on a daily basis, and I feel like I get sucked into it, failing to realize the more important things. I really do have so much to be thankful for, every day, not just one day of the year.
Things I’m thankful for:
- My husband, and the awesome life and marriage that we’ve created together
- My family, their support and love, and for always being there no matter what
- My friends, see “family”
- My furbabies, they’re unconditional love, makes me smile daily
- My health, a challenge, but one that can be met
- My job, I love what I do, the company I work for and the product (it’s changed my life)
- My home, in Iowa, where I was born and raised
- Medical technology, for helping me live a successful, healthy productive life
- Medical insurance, I have been very lucky with wonderful health coverage that has made chronic disease, very affordable
- The way that I was raised, with values, ethics and tough love
- My childhood, I had such a fun childhood, and my happiness and well-being were always put first
There are so many things I’m thankful for, but these are the ones that are on my mind today.
Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you have as many things to be thankful for as I do.
Love this blog post, Linds! It is a real boost for mind, body and spirit to live gratitude (rather than just feeling it) on a daily basis. Your blogs help center me. I’ve also gotten to share them with friends, who also gain from them. Have a wonderful Thankgiving!!
Great list. Hope that you have a great holiday!
Thanks Scott, I did have a great holiday, I hope you did as well!