I’ve been using the Dexcom G4 Platinum Tallygear case in the Mod Flowers Design for a couple of weeks now, and I am beyond thrilled with it!
- I love being able to protect the G4 receiver, in particular the screen. Now that it’s protected, I can drop it in my purse when I’m running out the door or leaving work and know that it won’t get scratched.
- I can easily bend the end fabric back around the case (how I put the receiver in the case to begin with) so that I can easily use the charging port-convenient!
- The sewing on the case is impressive, tight and snug so there isn’t extra bulk added to the size of the receiver, keeping it discrete.
- I love that it has a little loop so you can attach it to something. I use the strap and carabiner that came with it, at night to hang it directly above my pillow, so the alarm is somewhat “broadcast” while I’m sleeping (one of my favorite features 🙂 ).
- For the protection (and style 😉 ) the case provides, they’re very affordable!
The G4 cases from Tallygear come in a variety of colors and designs. I’m a big fan and love having stylish yet sleek options to protect my receiver. Even better, they’re made right here in the US, by a dedicated T1 mom! You can view more on the Tallygear website in the Dexcom G4 Platinum Case section, here: Tallygear Dexcom G4 Platinum Case.